Who does Move2Connect work with?
I work with children with challenges as a result of neuro-developmental disorders, as well as with their parents, who may be struggling themselves.
You do not need a “diagnosis” in order to work with me – in fact I do not work with labels at all, as I look at the whole person. The majority of clients have the following challenges:
- generalised anxiety
- sensory processing difficulties
- asynchronous development – in particular, 2e children, who struggle with anxiety
- coordination and motor planning difficulties
- letter and number reversals
- attention challenges
- separation anxiety
- poor self regulation
- speech and language difficulties
- sleep challenges
- inability to switch off or let things go
- bedwetting (over the age of 7)
- problems with pencil grip
Who I do not work with
- Those engaging in self harm
- Those with suicidal tendencies
- Children at boarding schools/residential settings
- Those using ABA therapy
I am a trauma-informed practice, and a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, and a member of the UK Psychological Trauma Society, Action Trauma and the European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies.
Safe and sound protocol UK, Safe and sound protocol practitioner UK, Safe and sound protocol children, Safe and sound protocol autism, Safe and sound protocol adhd, Safe and sound protocol adoption support fund, Safe and sound protocol West Sussex
d Sound Protocol near me, Safe and Sound Protocol London, Safe and Sound Protocol West Sussex