Out of social responsibility, I decided to close my doors at the New Street Clinic on 9th March for the foreseeable future.
As a result, I have moved all appointments online until it is safe to go back to clinic.
I have altered my way of working for both reflex integration and the Safe and Sound Protocol.
If you would like an appointment, please book using the Book Online page. You can book free initial calls, follow-up calls, reflex integration and Safe and Sound Protocol appointments.
For reflex integration, you will need to pay online in advance.
For initial SSP appointments, please first book a free initial call to discuss.
Moving out of “Lockdown”
Once I start seeing people in clinic again, there will be some changes:
- I will require you to confirm that you or someone in your household has not had a fever, cough, excessive tiredness, loss of taste and smell or vomiting or diarrhoea for the last 7 days. I also need to know whether you live with or are in contact with anyone considered vulnerable.
- I will allow longer between clients to enable me to disinfect surfaces and air the room.
- You will no longer wait in the waiting room. Instead, you will wait in your car and text on arrival. I will call you when it’s time to arrive, and you will come straight to my room, using hand sanitiser on the way.
- I will be using protective coverings on the couch, and probably face coverings. I will be washing my hands frequently throughout the appointment, and you may do so at any time too.
- You can pay by ApplePay or preferably pay for your appointment in advance by bank transfer. I will not be taking cash, card payments or cheques for the foreseeable future.