I can now offer a limited number of face to face appointments in the New Street Clinic.
If you would like an appointment, please book and pay in advance using the Book Online page.
You can book free initial calls, follow-up reflex integration appointments and Safe and Sound Protocol appointments.
Moving out of “Lockdown”
There will be some changes to how I operate in clinic:
- I will require you to confirm that you or someone in your household has not had a fever, cough, sore throat, excessive tiredness, loss of taste and smell or vomiting or diarrhoea for the last 7 days, or if you have already had a positive COVID19 antibody test in the past month.
- Please do not come to clinic if you have travelled internationally in the past 14 days, whether from a high-risk area or not.
- I also need to know whether you live with or are in contact with anyone considered vulnerable, in which case I may recommend that we have an appointment online instead to eliminate any risk of infection.
- I will allow longer between clients to enable me to disinfect surfaces and air the room.
- You will no longer wait in the waiting room. Instead, you will wait in your car and text 07756 051879 on arrival. I will text back when it’s time to arrive, and you will come straight to my room, using hand sanitiser on the way.
- I will be using protective coverings on the couch. I will have the windows open to allow air to circulate.
- I would be grateful if you would wear face coverings if at all possible. If you would prefer me not to wear one, please let me know, but this will depend on who else I’ve seen that day.
- I will be washing my hands frequently throughout the appointment, and you may do so at any time too.